Here is your weekly round-up of ingredients news. Next week’s round-up will focus on packaging news. To submit an item for inclusion, please contact Carly Wood at [email protected].
- Bowman Ingredients has developed a range of gluten-free food coatings and meat binders.
- An expanded range of herbs and spices is now available from frozen fruit and vegetable specialist Ardo UK.
- Taura Natural Ingredients’ latest innovation enables manufacturers of baked goods and snacks to include concentrated fruit pieces with authentic provenance in their products.
- Frutarom Savory Solutions has launched new heat stable sauces, which can be easily applied to snacks, wraps or dishes as they remain viscous during heating.
- As a result of Fonterra’s new partnership with UK company Dairy Crest, speciality paediatric ingredient NZMP Galacto-Oligosaccharides (GOS) is now available to food manufacturers globally.
- Royal DSM has collaborated on a modelling case study to assess the public health benefit of salt reduction.
- Sjoerd Post, market analyst, presented Innova’s top ten trends for the ingredients industry at Fi Europe’s Industry Insight seminar.
- DSM will launch its third report in its Global Insight Series, focusing on sugar reduction in flavoured milk.