Aleph Farm's slaughter-free steaks
Here is your roundup of the latest processing news. Next week’s roundup will focus on the latest new products. To submit an item for inclusion, please contact Rodney Jack at email@example.com or Kat Skeates at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Climate change is already having a major effect on the Champagne industry, according to the category’s trade association, Comite Champagne (CIVC).
- Aleph Farms, a food company that grows cultivated beef steaks, has successfully produced meat on the International Space Station, 248 miles (339 km) away from any natural resources.
- Tate & Lyle, a provider of food and beverage ingredients and solutions, has completed the expansion of its non-GMO Maltosweet Maltodextrin production line at its facility in Boleraz, Slovakia, doubling its capacity.
- KHS will be exhibiting its intelligent beverage filling technologies at this year’s Brau Beviale trade show in Nuremberg.
- The bakery and confectionery segment is expected to consume a large share of microbial source hydrocolloids, according to a report from Persistence Market Research.